As the durability of real leather attracts everyone. There is a great demand for real leather. People are confused about whether the Natuzzi leather is real leather or not. Natuzzi Leather Sofas are made of Italian top-grain leather. Natuzzi sofas are available in various colors and grades.
Natuzzi Edition is a brand that delivers a wide range of furniture with different functions and designs. They offer luxury furniture made of top-grain leather. Natuzzi Editions items are made at the group’s overseas plants in such countries as Romania, China, and Brazil, as well as in Italy, and are sold principally by mono-brand stores and galleries. They have a reputation for quality and elegance from almost sixty years ago.
Type of leather in Natuzzi upholstery
Natuzzi provides leather upholstery for sleeping, sitting, and reclining. Their upholstery is made of beautiful top-grain Italian leather. They offer leather ranging from grade 10 to 30 grades.
Quality of the Natuzzi leather
- The Natuzzi leather quality is gorgeous. They are well known for their high-end, luxurious furniture. Their leather does not peel quickly in normal use conditions.
- The color of the leather may be damaged over time, but it can be repaired.
- Natuzzi leather sofas are made of the highest quality top-grain leather because top-grain leather is easy to clean, durable, and looks beautiful.
How can you test the real leather?
Good quality sofas always have a good feel and smell. They are soft to the touch and have a distinctive leather smell. The fake leather has the smell of chemicals. So, in this way, you can check the quality and differentiate the real from the fake leather.
The lifespan of the Natuzzi sofa
If you take care of the upholstery, a Natuzzi sofa will have a life expectancy of 7 to 15 years.
Natuzzi Leather Advantages:
- Natuzzi Leather offers you durability, style, and comfort.
- Its furniture is made of high-quality leather (top-grain leather).
- They offer us a wide selection of upholstery pieces and different colors.
- They preached the idea of harmony and achieving a balance between style and functionality.
How can you clean your leather upholstery?
You can clean your upholstery with soap diluted with water. By using a soft, dry cloth, you can clean your leather furniture. After that, you can use a leather conditioner on your leather furniture.
History of Natuzzi
Natuzzi was started in 1959 in Puglia (Italy). Pasquale Natuzzi built his first workshop and made his sofa collection by hand. This workshop became a staple of “Made in Italy” greatness, and new people were hired till 1970.
After a decade, Natuzzi’s signature sofa was born, complete with colorful leather, unparalleled comfort, and an enveloping design. This thing captivated Italy quickly, and then the remaining world. By the 1990s, Natuzzi Italia became a Wall Street-listed company that create collections that embodied their total living concept, including both upholstery and accessories.
Natuzzi worked more to expand their empire by hiring internationally known designers and expanding their stores all over the world. Natuzzi is now one of the most popular brands in the world of furniture.